Our E.R.C (Epoxy Rapid Cure) is specially designed for small repairs to timber which are subject to stress and impact. It will also directly treat the timber to prevent any further occurrences of decay. Manufactured by Timbabuild it is also used as a powerful adhesive. ERC displays high strength and impact resistance, and is cured and ready to paint within a 1 hour period (at 20-45°C) for same day repairs. ERC is supplied in a specially designed side-by-side cartridge that fits into a custom made extrusion tool, accurately dispensing the material. Once cured the ERC can be machined, driller and accepts nails, screws etc. ERC is coatable with most decorative wood finishes.
- Solvent free – suitable for indoors and outdoors
- Rapid curing – for same day repairs
- Cartridge system ensures accurate mixing
- High strength and durability
- Fast and simple to use, easy to clean and store
- Used with the EWS primer system
- Cured and ready for painting within four hours (at 20-45°C)
- Suitable for splicing repairs and as an adhesive
- Used by sash window specialist for ‘same day’ repairs
- Epoxy formulation does not shrink and gives and excellent bond.