Our Silfix U9 Sealant manufactured by Hodgson is widely regarded as one of the best low modulus silicone sealants available. Conforming fully to the requirements of BS 5889 Type A and ISO 11600 classification G-25-LM, it offers outstanding performance across a wide variety of glazing, industrial and construction applications. It has excellent adhesion to glass, timber, metals, brickwork, plastics and concrete and does not normally require a primer.
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces including PVC-U, coated metals, brickwork, stone, polycarbonate, coated timber and glass.
- Compatible with all major European edge sealants for double glazed units
- High movement accommodation
- Supplied in 310ml cartridges
- Premium quality low modulus neutral cure silicone which cures to form a flexible rubber
- Superior performance across a wide range of temperatures.